The Riders Meet the 1st Sunday of the month at 10:00 am in Bentzel Hall
American Legion Rider Officers
Director: Ron Weigle
Deputy Director: Brian Kaylor
Secretary: Kristi Spidel Krick
Treasurer: Kim Smith
Road Captain: Vince Thompson
2nd Road Captain: Frank Varner
Historian: Angie Fernbaugh Kofalt
Chaplain: Tim McClain
Sergeant at Arms: Chris Knox
David Trump Sr.
Safety Officers: Dave Connors
1. Eligibility for membership in the American Legion Riders (ALR) shall be as prescribed by the national constitutions of The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, and Sons of The American Legion.
2. All members of the ALR must further demonstrate current individual membership in The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, or Sons of The American Legion.
3. Members will not hold membership in more than one chapter of ALR at one time.
4. In addition to sections one through three above, members must be the legally registered owner of a motorcycle, 250cc or above, or an immediate family member of the legally registered owner.
5. All operators must be properly licensed and insured per their state rules and regulations.
6. Riders that have a physical limitation that prevents operation and/or ownership of a motorcycle can remain active members; however, they must have been a member of the ALR, Department of Pennsylvania for a minimum of two continuous years.